the master
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

the master

the master تحميل الافلام العربى والاجنبىوالبرامج الانتى فيرس والموبيل

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» جدول امتحانات الثانويه العامه 2009 2010
حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2009 2:27 pm من طرف Admin

» لعبه جديدة لبوش فيرجن جديد خالص غير القديم تماماً
حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 3:53 pm من طرف Admin

» حــوار خـــاص من الجزيرة مــع هــيكـــل
حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 3:44 pm من طرف Admin

» حــوار خـــاص من الجزيرة مــع هــيكـــل
حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 3:40 pm من طرف Admin

» الجزء الثالث حلقه نانسي عجرم
حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 3:37 pm من طرف Admin

» حلقة برنامج تـوك شــو
حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 3:35 pm من طرف Admin

» فضيحة في مجلس الشعب نائب يرفع الجزمة ونائب يسب الدين
حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 3:34 pm من طرف Admin

» حصريا فيلم مقالب حرميه
حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 3:23 pm من طرف Admin

» حصريا فيلم مقالب حرميه
حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 3:21 pm من طرف Admin

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
pubarab
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
التبادل الاعلاني
pubarab

حمل جميع بتشات كونكر

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
القائد
القائد
Admin

المساهمات : 169
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2008

حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: حمل جميع بتشات كونكر   حمل جميع بتشات كونكر I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 8:40 am

The Latest Version is:

var str=patch_sname[0];
document.write(str.slice(Cool);

Note: Please download and install the Conquer patches as below:
(1) Save the patches in conquer folder
(2) Open the conquer folder, double click on the patch icon to install, and then you will bypass the auto patch and reach the log
VersionUpdate DateDownload AddressContent
CO Patch 507611/18/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download
Highlight of Patch 5076

Bugs Fixed:

1. The Magic Attack will be displayed correctly in the character status interface. (The added magic attack of talismans will not be counted in.)

2. The effect of gems socketed in items will be re-added in the tips.

Function Removed

In order to be more convenient, the enter account ID warning will be removed.
CO Patch 507511/18/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

Highlight of Patch 5075

1. We are sorry that the 4 new items added to Lottery had been wrongly written. They are corrected in this patch, which are:
Trojan Unique Pack L70, Archer Unique Pack L70, Taoist Unique Pack L70, Warrior Unique Pack L70: Open it to get a weapon, a pair of boots, a necklace, an earring and a ring. All are unique level 70 items for corresponding professions.

2. The Weird Invocation in the Defense Talisman quest will be displayed well.
CO Patch 507311/13/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

Highlight of Patch 5073

New Feature:
1. To celebrate the arrival of the new class Ninja, the TQ team has prepared a string of Equipment Bonus Quests for players. In this quest series, you will enjoy a series of immersive dialogs, plotlines and gameplay, and moreover obtain epic gear, lots of experience and silver as rewards!

Click here to check these quests now!

2. There are 8 new items added to Lottery:
Trojan Refined Pack L70, Archer Refined Pack L70, Taoist Refined Pack L70, Warrior Refined Pack L70: Open it to get a weapon, a pair of boots, a necklace, an earring and a ring. All are refined level 70 items for corresponding professions.
Trojan Elite Pack L70, Archer Elite Pack L70, Taoist Elite Pack L70, Warrior Elite Pack L70: Open it to get a weapon, a pair of boots, a necklace, an earring and a ring. All are elite level 70 items for corresponding professions.

Bug fixed:
Some servers are experiencing a technical problem: The NPC Jade Courtesan (561,797) does not appear. It will be fixed after server maintenance on the 17th of November.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
CO Patch 507211/06/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

Highlight of Patch 5072

1. New Talismans:

Attack Talisman: Heaven Fan.
This talisman will greatly intensify your attack and magic attack.
Defense Talisman: Star Tower
This talisman will weaken the damage and magic damage you may get.

Only the players of level 100 or above can equip these 2 talismans. Reborn players can only equip them after level 100 unless they are equipping them while they are reborn.

You can complete the Star Tower quest and Heaven Fan quest to obtain free talismans.

Click here for more details.

2. Flower Ranking
a. Male players above level 50 can send a Red Rose to a female player for free each day.
b. The female player who receives the most flowers in her server to will become Flower Queen.

Click here for more details.

3. The VIP system is still under construction. We will release it in recent patches.
CO Patch 507110/21/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

Highlight of Patch 5071

Extreme PK Tournament has been released!

Time: 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm every Sunday (server time)

Rewards:
The top 20 in each group will be rewarded with experience worth of half of an Exp Ball.
The champion of Extreme PK Tournament will be rewarded with experience worth 5 Exp Balls.
CO Patch 507010/08/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

Highlight of Patch 5070

To celebrate Halloween, a string of quests will be released!

Time: Oct, 24th - Nov, 2nd
CO Patch 506909/24/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

Highlight of Patch 5069

1. The Profession PK War experience abuse has been nailed down.

2. Some interface and tips have been amended to accord with the changes of recent patches.
CO Patch 506809/23/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

Highlight of Patch 5068

1. After you credit a TQ Point Card on the website, you will get Conquer Points, rather than Dragonballs, in game. There are two ways to claim Conquer Points:
A. Find CP Admin (Market, 178 182) to claim. You can claim one TQ Point Card credited per time.
B. Click Claim CP button, which is near Item Lock button. All of your TQ Point cards will be claimed once you click it.

TQ Point Card A = 430 Conquer Points (Equivalent to 2 Dragonballs)
TQ Point Card B = 1075 Conquer Points (Equivalent to 5 Dragonballs)

2. The price of one Dragonball in the Shopping Mall will be decreased to 215 Conquer Points.
CO Patch 506709/19/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

Highlight of Patch 5067

The new filter system of patch 5066 was filtering out names which displayed improper or offensive words. Unfortunately it was also filtering some that shouldn't have been, such as the name assassin, which could not be displayed. So these players could not receive whispers.

Some changes have been made to remedy this problem. Sorry for any inconvenience. Such names can now be shown in game just like before.
CO Patch 506609/16/2008حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download

Highlight of Patch 5066

Change Made
1. PK Rule (More details)
If red-name and black-name players are killed by other players, some of their equipment (including locked equipment) may be detained by the system.
After that, they need to pay Conquer Points to redeem the equipment, and the paid amount will be totally awarded to the player who killed them. If the detained equipment is not redeemed within 7 days, the equipment will be given to that player as reward.
2. Composition (More details)
By adopting new term --- Composition Points, composition will be more simple and convenient. It will save a lot of time and space.

New Features:
1. The Loading Screen will show more details about the loading process.
2. People who use Auto Click will be sent to a specific Bot Jail. Then can only get out of there after the turn of the hour, such as 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and so on.
3. Arrows will be auto-loaded when one quiver is used up (no need to open your inventory manually).

Bug Fixed
1. Earrings will not be displayed as flowers.
2. Dyed Armors will not show another color after taking off the garment.
3. Hairstyles will now display correctly after wearing Good Luck (Garment).
4. Gender will not be mistaken in Nobility Rank.
5. The display of server time will not be related to the client side.
6. The graphic effects of Level 120 Armors will be back.
7. Super Dragon Shields will have glow.

Previews of Patch 5067

1. After you credit a TQ Point Card on the website, you will get Conquer Points, rather than Dragonballs, in game. There are two ways to claim Conquer Points:
A. Find CP Admin (Market, 178 182) to claim. One TQ Point Card credited per time.

As you can see, you can still exchange Dragonballs or Dragonball Scrolls for Conquer Points at CP Admin.

B. Click Claim CP button, which is near Item Lock button. All of your TQ Point cards will be claimed once you click it.

TQ Point Card A = 430 Conquer Points (Equivalent to 2 Dragonballs)
TQ Point Card B = 1075 Conquer Points (Equivalent to 5 Dragonballs)

2. The price of one Dragonball in the Shopping Mall will be decreased to 215 Conquer Points.

var pageNum = 10;
var page = 1;

var title = ''; var downImg = 'حمل جميع بتشات كونكر Download'; var maxPage = Math.ceil(patch_sname.length / pageNum); var content = document.getElementById("dataTable"); var text = null; function writeData(spage){ spage = (spage < 1) ? 1 : ((spage > maxPage) ? maxPage : spage); text = title; var count = (spage == 1) ? 1 : pageNum * (spage-1) for(var i = count; i < count + pageNum; i++){ if(i > patch_sname.length){ break; } text += ''; } text += "
VersionUpdate DateDownload AddressContent
' + patch_sname[i-1] + '' + patch_addtime[i] + '[url=http://master.forumotion.com/' + patch_co_linkurl[i-1][1][0] + ']' + downImg + '[/url]

[url=http://master.forumotion.com/' + patch_co_linkurl[i-1][1][0] + ']' + downImg + '[/url]
' + patch_info[i-1] + '
";
content.innerHTML = text;
}
writeData(1);
for(var i =1 ; i
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://myegy2.0forum.biz

حمل جميع بتشات كونكر
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» (( شرح جميع المهمات الجديده + مدعم بالصور )) بوت اليت مجانا !
» كتبة النغمات الصوتية 2008 - ( متجددة ) جميع الالبومات

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
the master :: كل ما يخص كونكر-
انتقل الى: